Thursday, June 18, 2009

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post! This summer is already flying by. I will try to get more up later as well, but wanted to show off my little boy walking. Although he only does 4 steps in the video, he has now done as many as 10 consecutive steps. Can't believe he'll be ONE in just a couple weeks!


And here are the boys cleaning the pool last night....

The pool was still dirty from all the mud last year, so we put an inch or two in the bottom and let the boys play in it with brushes and brooms. They had a ball! I had to bribe them with cookies and cupcakes to get them to come back inside for the night. Hopefully we'll get it cleaned the rest of the way today and can have it filled by the weekend. Come on over if you want to swim - BYOT (bring your own towel) :)

No comments: