Friday, July 3, 2009

We had 4 generations at our house the last couple days. Grandma flew in Wednesday evening (Happy Birthday Max!), and my folks came yesterday late morning. We had a good time chatting while the boys kept everyone entertained. However, I'm a little concerned that Grandma D is actually a pod person because she never stole a single drink from anyone. Very unlike her. I'll be on the lookout for other pod-like characteristics Sunday when she returns for Max's birthday party. Until then, I'll have to get scouting reports from Doug and Eva's place since my folks took her there for Independence Day festivities.







By the way, Max has a new best friend - Great Grandma D! Oh those two were quite the pair. She had him giggling, patty-caking, squealing, and having a grand ol' time. Max, the notorious momma's boy, barely even noticed when I was in the room when he had his great-grandma! I am so glad my sons are getting a chance to know her.
Curtis took his buddy from work (Curt) up in the plane yesterday afternoon. Curtis is trying to convince Curt that he needs to get a pilot's license too. Do you suppose Curtis & Curt will ever fly together in a Curtiss Jenny??

No comments: